Last Updated September 14, 2018
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our TamilStatus.in Platform, register on the TamilStatus.in Platform, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our TamilStatus.in Platform. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, fax numbers, or other identifying information. We will collect personal identification information from Users if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, recognizing that such refusal may prevent a User from engaging in certain TamilStatus.in Platform-related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our TamilStatus.in Platform. Non-personal identification information may include the User's browser name, type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our TamilStatus.in Platform, such as the User's operating system, the Internet service providers and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
TamilStatus.in collects and uses a User's personal information primarily for the following purposes:
- To personalize the User experience. We may use information in aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our TamilStatus.in Platform.
- To improve our TamilStatus.in Platform, we continually strive to improve our TamilStatus.in Platform offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails. The email address Users provide for order processing will be used to send information and updates pertaining to a User's order. The email address may also be used to respond to a User's inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, the User will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us via our TamilStatus.in Platform.
How we protect your information
We adopt what we believe to be adequate and appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our TamilStatus.in Platform. Because of changing technology and improving sophistication of hackers and persons seeking unauthorized access to our system, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will be successful; but we will put forth a good faith effort to protect your information as set forth in this Policy.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party Websites
Sensitive Data Information
The provisions of the terms and conditions are in compliance with and governed by the Indian law, including but not limited to:
- the rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed there under, including the (Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”), and the (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (the “IG Rules”).
- the Indian Contract Act, 1872, and
- the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000,
By using the TamilStatus.in Platform, you agree to give consent to TamilStatus.in to procure sensitive data from your device and allow customizing the user experience on TamilStatus.in Platform for the user.
TamilStatus.in intends to use the user-sensitive data to:
- Personalise a user's experience on the platform by recommending the apps they use, where they could share their TamilStatus.in posts.
- Evaluate the different sources of content being shared on TamilStatus.in.
TamilStatus.in will use the API provided by the Android Operating System (package manager) to retrieve the dataof installed applications and / or software. TamilStatus.in will not share your details with any third parties or tools other than using it for internal process. By virtue of the provision of this clause in the Terms and Conditions, you consent to our processing sensitive personal data saved on your device as and when necessary.
Your acceptance of these terms